10 ways to boost your website
by Teena Hughes
For all those folks struggling with their business online, I’d like to suggest 10 ways to boost your website.
In less than two minutes, this video will give you the highlights.
Here are 10 ways I recommend you can boost your website today:
1. host your own website (rather than using “free websites” where you may not realise you’re building up traffic for someone else’s site rather than your own) – the ideal is to host it on your own hosting account with a reputable company
2. set up SEO (search engine optimzation/optimsation) on each page and blog post
3. add website statistics tracking – Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools are a great place to start
4. provide juicy, interesting content — make it something you’d love to read, and then others will feel your passion for the topic when they read it too
5. add profiles on Google, Yahoo and Bing — and of course on Youtube
6. mention your site all over the web — don’t just post a few tweets, a Facebook update now and then, and a couple of Pinterest photos or Linkedin updates; sit down and create a Content Marketing Strategy which involves adding excellent content to your site (see item 4 above) and distribute this content by repurposing it into other great types of content (the easiest is to turn it into videos!)
7. ask for video testimonials from clients — these are worth their weight in gold!
8. add Question and Answer (Q&A) videos to Youtube and your website – the more videos, the better you’ll boost your website (this is so important!)
9. turn Q&A web pages into videos and distribute — so if you already have some FAQs or Q&A pages on your site, this will be so easy! Turn each question and answer into a video, post on your site, post on Youtube and all over the internet
10. distribute your videos everywhere — the more eyes can see them, the more visitors will come to your website to learn more about you.
If you can do all ten of these – fantastic! If you can just do one, that’s fantastic too — one step is better than none
If you need any help or have any questions, I’d love to help you.
Shoot me an email and we’ll help you get started on the right track to boost your website.
Grab your free website and video marketing tips too – sign up on the website: