In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Google Keyword Planner for effective keyword research. These 6 hacks are powerful and unknown by even some of the savviest SEOs.
Since Google stopped showing exact keyword search volumes in 2016, many SEOs abandoned Google Keyword Tool and went to other premium keyword tools.
Afterall, Google Keyword Planner tool was originally intended for Adwords customers for PPC campaigns, rather than SEO.
Even though you may only be able to see search volume ranges, there are hacks to get around that (and more).
The 6 hacks you’ll learn in this video work in 2018 and beyond.
1. Unlock EXACT keyword planner volumes (without spending a dime)
2. Steal keyword ideas from your competitors.
3. Find lucrative keywords by looking at suggested bids.
4. Get targeted locational data (many use cases).
5. Find countries, cities, and regions that need your products and services.
6. Data-driven device optimization based on keyword data.
1:26 Unlock exact keyword planner volumes for free
3:10 Steal keyword ideas from your competitors
5:39 Find lucrative keywords by looking at suggested bids
6:47 Get targeted locational data
7:57 Find which countries, cities, and regions need your products/services
9:05 Optimize for devices that are searching for your keywords
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1