Get the PDF
Ecwid Course by Daniella.io
Project 24 – Learn how to Generate Organic Traffic to Your Site
Ecwid Tutorials & Guides
Hey Ecwid users! In this Free Ecwid eCommerce consultation we cover store design and setting horizontal menus. We talk about sales channels (selling on Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, eBay and partner sites). I demonstrate how to setup different shipping costs depending on a specific location (in our example we have a look at setting up a specific cost for Alaska and Hawaii). We talk about different ways to drive and convert traffic, and how you can improve your site and your store’s SEO with Google Search Console.
We cover so many topics and tools that there are way more links than I can post in the YouTube description! So please get all the links referred to in the video by downloading this free PDF! It contains all the links and more information. If you would like to take your Ecwid store to to next level get one of the courses we talk about in the video! Thanks to everyone who participated. If you are interested in joining a free consultation, please sign up here to learn when the next one takes place!
Here is list of what we covered in this session!
1. Vertical and Horizontal Menus and Tabs for product descriptions 2:30
2. How to prevent people copying designs (T-shirts) 6:00
3. How to gain customers and drive traffic to my store? 8:00
4. Ways to Improve SEO, other than filling in the meta descriptions? 22:00
5. Advantages of Google shopping campaigns through Ecwid? 15:00
6. Specific Shipping costs per location? 29:00
7. Other Things We Covered 35:00
– Selling on Facebook and Instagram
– Selling on eBay and Amazon
– Adding Ecwid to any Website
– Designing your Ecwid store
Thanks again everyone 🙂
* Daniella.io is a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their sites and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. We only recommend products and services we actually use and love.
Do not interpret any information in this video as specific business or financial advice to your situation. This content is provided for general information only. Never invest in anything you don’t understand, and invest responsibly. The information in this video may be outdated at the time it is watched. Always carry out your own due diligence before making any business decisions. The content of this video is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely and does not create a client relationship. There is no promise or guarantee of success. Many online businesses fail because, like any business, it requires hard work, skill, and dedication. Daniella.io does not provide legal, financial, business or tax advice. For legal, financial, business, or tax advice, and making business decisions, please consult a licensed professional in your jurisdiction. Learn more here: https://daniella.io/privacy-policy/
#ecwid #eCommerce #EcwidReview