http://www.Leads4Contractor.com/ – The first step to marketing your business website is to double check all the basic contact information for the website and your business location.
· Check and double check your website URL before you post it anywhere.
· Make sure the phone number you advertise is trackable and the right person receives the phone call.
· Make sure all phone calls, emails and messages are answered and NOT JUST FORGOTTEN and never answered.
The most important parts of your website in getting the best possible Google and YouTube search engine results are
Top Third of page text content.
The Steps to take in building or reorganizing your business website for Search Engine Optimization.
1. Deciding on what product or service you want to promote. In this video the product will be Carpet Cleaning.
2. Deciding on the Targeted Keyword phrases to promote product and to build sales page around.
3. Page title must include the targeted product keywords but limited to 60 to 65 letters and spaces.
4. Page description must include the targeted product keywords expanded to under 300 letters and spaces.
5. Tag words. List the keyword phrases in the same order they were used in the page title and description.
6. Top third of page text content. It is very important to display your targeted keyword phrases in the same order. It is very important that when reading this text it makes sense and is logical when viewed by page visitors.
7. Visible page content when page first opens with out scrolling down.
Remember you have on Average only 3 seconds to catch your visitors attention or that visitor will back out of your page. Every time this happens it counts against your search ranking. If this happens a lot, Google search and most other search engines will lower your keyword search ranking position. To the point that your website ends up in the No Traffic Zone.
We thank you for watching this video. It is the first video, in this to set of How To Videos. Producted to help you, the business owner learn how to use Search Engine Optimization to boost website traffic. The first step to boosting your product sales.
By the effective use of search engine optimization. Your website traffic numbers will rise to record numbers. But record high traffic numbers is no guarantee to boosting product sales.
To boost sales you need to have a great offer. An offer so strong your website visitor picks up their phone right then, and calls you and says I want that, right now, before the internet offer ends.
In short no offer means no sales. If you have traffic but do not have sales? Take a strong look at changing your offer to add more value, better service and support.
Many times it is not the lowest price people are looking for. But the best service and support that is most important to them. This is why Google search puts very high value on the number of customer reviews a business receives. Because the best place to find out if your business provides great products, with great product service and honors product guarantees. Is to ask friends or reading your customer reviews posted to your Google+ business page.
I hope you found this information helpful to learning how to market your business and boost traffic and sales. Please subscribe to this channel and we invite you to post comments and questions below.
Internet Marketing provided by Lee Noring SEO Advertising (916) 672-1132 Sacramento office – (530) 668-1132 Woodland office.
Internet Advertising Professional since 1996 we have clients from California to Main.