When it comes to installing WordPress plugins, minimalism wins! There are 55,175 plugins in the WordPress repo, and numerous others available online. To help you sort through the mess and choose only the plugins you need, we rounded up the top 12 WordPress plugins that we consider ‘must haves’ for most website installations.
Which plugins did we include?
– Activity Log: https://wordpress.org/plugins/aryo-activity-log/
– Akismet Anti Spam: https://wordpress.org/plugins/akismet/
– Broken Link Checker: https://wordpress.org/plugins/broken-link-checker/
– Duplicate Post: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-post/
– Elementor – https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/
– Smush Image Compression and Optimization: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smushit/
– Google Tag Manager: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/
– Intuitive Custom Post Order: https://wordpress.org/plugins/intuitive-custom-post-order/
– Redirection: https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/
– Wordfence Security: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
– WP Rocket: https://wp-rocket.me/
– Yoast SEO: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/
Read the full article: https://elementor.com/blog/best-free-wordpress-plugins/