Let’s talk about how to setup and rank higher in 2020 with Google My Business! What is Google My Business? Google My Business is actually a tool that businesses can use to manage and properly organise their online presence across all the various Google offerings. This includes Google Maps and its search tool.
The goal is to make it as easy as possible for customers to find your site, which can be done by editing the business information Google has and verifying content.
🔴 Subscribe To Keep Up To Date With Digital Marketing: https://mttr.io/2AVGw86
This is a free tool that businesses can use to be able to control how the information about your business appears on Google. Google My Business is meant to complement your website, not replace it. It helps to grow your business and grow interest in your website.
At the same time, it gives you the ability to interact with your customers by posting photos from customers and reviews. Statistics have shown that if you include photos in your listing, you can boost the click-throughs and the number of enquiries for driving directions to your store (if there is a store-front).
What Are the Top 8 Factors to Include in Your Listing in Order to Boost Local Rankings?
1. As for what tools or factors you’ll want to make use of, we can break it down into a top 8 list.
2. Make sure the hours you post online are correct.
3. Make sure the business address is correct.
4. Ensure your business has been listed in the correct category.
5. Include a 360-degree virtual tour of your business from the street
6. Add photos, three to five are recommended.
7. Outline what types of payment you accept.
8. Respond to reviews.
🎬Watch our most recent videos: https://mttr.io/LatestVideo
🎬 Playlists You Might Like:
For Beginners: https://mttr.io/BeginnersPlaylist
Google Ads: https://mttr.io/GoogleAdsPlaylist
#digitalmarketing #GoogleMyBusiness #GoogleTools