http://tabithanaylor.com google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create .edu and .gov backlinks- SEO Tips – call us 703-342-6883
Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create .Edu and .Gov Backlinks
.Edu and .Gov backlinks are some of the most prized backlinks among internet marketers. These are backlinks from educational institutions such as universities and government bodies. These two entities have large authority sites, with high page ranks of above 5 and have lots of pages indexed since they have been online for over 10-20 years. Getting a backlink of any kind from these sites is therefore something to go after and help you with your off page SEO in a big way. The different kind of backlinks you can create from .Edu and .Gove sites.
• Blog Comments — there is usually a comment area on blog posts where members of the public can post their views.
• Guest Blogging — this is doable for smaller and more local sites such as your college or local government body.
• Forum Profile and Signature Links — many university sites have forum sites too around a particular topic or field of study. You can join these forums, create a profile and contribute to forum discussions.
How to find .Edu and .Gov backlinks
1. You can use certain search operators in the Google search box.
• To find blogs to comment on, type: Site:.edu in url: blog “post a comment”. Site:.gove inurl:blog “post a comment”
• To find forums, type: Inurl:forum.edu Inurl:forum.gov
• To find blog, type: Inurl:blog.edu Inurl:blog.gov
2. You can also use other people’s websites to find any .edu or .gov websites they are getting backlinks. By reverse engineering your competitors websites, you can uncover a list of sites. if your competitors website is www.usa.com, then enter the following search operator in the Google search box: Linkdomain.usa.com site:.edu
This will list all the .Edu sites that the website has backlink on. You can sort through the sites looking for high page rank and post your links there too. The same applies for .Gov sites. just use the following search operator: Linkdomain.usa.com site:.gov
Here are other SEO tips videos where you can find on my channel:
1. Google SEO Guide: 4 tips on how to choose or create backlinks- http://youtu.be/i5cmQ04J4LI
2. Google SEO Guide: 5 tips on how to choose your local business domain name- http://youtu.be/u_T-h2l5asI
3. Google SEO Guide: 6 tiips on how to create good quality backlinks- http://youtu.be/3CPGZ1WB7NE
4. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create .edu and .gov backlinks- http://youtu.be/Acl9iPKsYKg
5. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create backlinks from article directories- http://youtu.be/ysAvWUHYAsg
6. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create forum backlinks- http://youtu.be/8DpZw5RE51k
7. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to analyze your local business competitors- http://youtu.be/_ChqyVqdYM8
8. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create guest blogging backlinks- http://youtu.be/ytiINKZ7sE0
9. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create press Release backlinks- http://youtu.be/cLrUjXWcihg
10.Google SEO Guide – Tips on how to create RSS backlinks- http://youtu.be/kI3P2NRlfIg
11. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create social bookmarking backlinks- http://youtu.be/si3fcm0OiwY
12. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create web 2.0 backlinks- http://youtu.be/d5vx9RM7yH0
13. Goog SEO Guide: Tips on how to create blog commenting backlinks- http://youtu.be/u_N1UaiZzVQ
14. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create proper keyword research for your local business- http://youtu.be/vXDAOBRoR60
15. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to structure your website content for better SEO- http://youtu.be/APZsEqtWvuo
16. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to please Google human reviewers-http://youtu.be/2sYgLh9CHDI
17. Google SEO Guide: SEO Terms Defined- http://youtu.be/jJmVFLvbKf8
18. Google SEO Guide: Top negative SEO factors that will ruin your rankings- http://youtu.be/znGcxr9T7rA
19. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create blog network backlinks- http://youtu.be/2pj9tps26VQ
20. Google SEO Guide -Top positive SEO factors that will boost your rankings- http://youtu.be/mUvVcKqGHok