How to stack nice clean looking wood piles that help dry your firewood quickly. I share with you what works well with for me as well as some tips and tricks.
– Place your firewood Stack in a location that lots of wind and sun
– Get the firewood up and off the ground (using pallets, logs or some other item to raise it a few inches up)
– Classic stacking style with cross stacking on the ends drys the wood quicker, is easier to stack, and is very flexible for adding on to your rows.
– Holz hausen hide odd size splits and the uglies well.
– No need to Tarp the firewood until late fall
25 Wood Heating Tips:
The Holz Hausen Project Series:
—- More Life In Farmland Videos —-
Subscribe Here: https://goo.gl/Sa2uzr
Firewood Videos: https://goo.gl/efevj7
Hunting Videos: https://goo.gl/wE8amv
Gardening Videos: https://goo.gl/umwmHm
Contact Me: email@example.com
Help improve the channel by providing feedback here:
Follow Me Here:
—————— Great Gear—————–
Some of My Favorite items on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/lifeinfarmland
Here is A Great Way To Support The Channel Without Costing You Any Thing Extra.
LogOx Log Hauler: http://amzn.to/2AKyJt4
LogOx 3 in 1 Forestry Kit: http://amzn.to/2hzk1Ay
Great Moister Meter (Checking if firewood is dry): http://amzn.to/2wyiyeZ
Great Skinning Knife: http://amzn.to/2fBjObJ
The Forager’s Harvest (Great wild edibles book for the midwest): http://amzn.to/2jLOawr
Our Dream Pressure Canner: http://amzn.to/2hjvJuX
My EDC Knife (Cheap and Functional): http://amzn.to/2csknDD
DISCLAIMER: The Amazon links above are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission without costing you anything extra. Thank you for the support!
Music – “Already There” by Josh Woodward. Free download: http://joshwoodward.com/song/AlreadyThere