These days, most businesses understand the basic concepts of SEO and why it’s important. However, when it comes to developing and executing a sound SEO strategy for your business, just creating content for the keywords your customers are searching for is both arduous and, well, wrong.
In this video I will explain how I reverse engineer my competitors websites, and find ultimate success at the top of the first page on Google.
1. Keyword Research: Target specific Google keywords and review actual statistics.
2. Review Top 3 Websites: Organic websites only, excluding directories such as Yelp.
3. Create a Spread Sheet: Word count, number of photos & videos, page URL and page title.
4. Search & Find: The Number of times the keyword is used on this website page.
5. Competitor Link Building Strategies: Directories, associations, press releases and all backlinks.
6. Compare # of Google Reviews: Reviews are becoming increasingly more important in local SEO rankings.
7. Create a Strategy: Each keyword requires it’s own strategy, original content and a unique website page.
► Subscribe: http://youtube.com/anerdsworld/?sub_confirmation=1
► New York City SEO: https://anerdsworld.com/new-york-city-seo
► Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/chris_a_hughes
► Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anerdsworld
► Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anerdsworld
► Website: http://www.anerdsworld.com