Kyle Roof proved that “Google’s algorithm is just an algorithm and you can beat it with simple math.” In this session, he exemplifies how he did that and how Google changed the rules after his experiment.
Watch this video to learn about Advanced Interlinking and Using Semantic Terms:
– Three Types of Important Terms for a WebPage
– Top places for Important Term Places
– Semantically Related Pages
– The importance of Interlinking
– Creating Virtual Silos to Support your Semantic Target Pages
– The Relationship of Tiers to Keywords & How to move up a tier
Following Kyle’s tips, you will be able to create pages and structure your site to help rank for more keywords and raise your site’s authority.
Follow us on: