Your activity on YouTube and other Google products may influence your YouTube search results, recommendations on the Home page, notifications, and suggested videos among other places. There are several ways to fine tune these recommendations and search results:
1. You can edit and pause your watch and search histories
2. Explore topics and related videos on your Homepage and in Up Next videos
3. Remove suggestions from channels and videos you don’t want to watch
Want more info? Check this out: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6342839
– The feature to choose topics based on what you watch (1:29) is available in English on Android, and coming soon to more languages and devices.
– The feature to remove channels from your recommendations (1:48) is available on Android and iOS, and coming soon to more devices.