by Khaisor TV SEO Wednesday, June 24th, 2020
#How to create google ads account #Google ads account
1. Sign in to your Google Ads manager account. (1:08)
2. From the page menu on the left, click Accounts, then click Management at the top of the page.
3. Click the plus button + .
4. Click Create new account.
5. Select the account you want to create: Google Ads account or Smart Campaign account.
Note: Selecting a Smart Campaign account will create a Google Ads account with Smart Campaigns in Smart Mode. If this is selected, you can change to Expert Mode at any time, where other Google Ads campaigns can be created.
6. Give the new account a name (this is the name you and your managed accounts will see).
7. Select a country and time zone from the drop-down menus. These settings can’t be changed later, so choose carefully.
8. Select a permanent currency for this account. Review the available payment options for local currencies before you decide. Not all currencies are available in all areas.
9. Click Invite users to this account (optional) if you want to allow another user access to this Google Ads account. Otherwise, you can choose to create the account with no user. To invite another user, enter their email address and select the level of access you want to grant them: “Administrative access,” “Standard access,” or “Read-only access.” Learn more about access levels in manager accounts.
10. Click Create account.