Discover 7 ways to improve your website UX. Creating a great website user experience can be very difficult, so this video gives you some different things to keep in mind and implement on your website. Some of the ideas include speeding up your website, writing high-quality content, creating categories and subcategories for easy navigation, creating an interactive menu, and linking to internal pages on your website.
– From $0 to $2K YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCKZKQoSq6y7y0QNdLOFCcx7qk1a-udqJ
– Updated spreadsheet (direct download): https://surfsideppc.com/download-from0to2kspreadsheet/
– Website User Experience (UX) Basics from Usability: https://www.usability.gov/what-and-why/user-experience.html
– Google PageSpeed Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
– GTMetrix: https://gtmetrix.com/
– Max Mega Menu WordPress Plugin: https://www.megamenu.com/
How to Improve Your Website’s User Experience (UX):
1. Speed is first and foremost. Use Google PageSpeed Insights and GTMetrix.com.
2. Design a homepage that shows promotions and allows people to EASILY find what they are looking for.
3. Create a menu for easy access to all of your category pages.
4. Allow users to search your website.
5. Categorize your website and make categories easy to find.
6. Make your blog posts easy to browse and link the pages of your website together.
7. Use colors and fonts that are easy to read. Use images and headings.
Avoid intrusive elements.
– Usability is #1 Focus: Website visitors are looking for a fast website that is easy to navigate.
– Categorize so Visitors Can Navigate with Ease: Utilize menus, internal linking, and subcategories so people can easily find anything they need.
– Focus on Great Experiences: Create high-quality content, avoid annoying your website visitors, and provide solutions through your resources and your design.
#FZT2K #From0to2K #SurfsidePPC