In today’s internet-connected world, it’s very important to have an online presence. Without it, you’ll be losing out on opportunities to grow your customer base. The problem is, it’s hard to maximize visibility and exposure, especially if you have a poor SEO ranking.
A low SEO ranking in Google search engine results pages means you won’t be getting enough views to generate sustainable leads for your business. Meanwhile, other forms of marketing such as tv, radio and print ads are very expensive, putting a dent on your bottom line.
Let’s use the financial services industry as an example. Banks, stock brokerage firms, forex trading, and insurance companies need to promote their products and services to increase market share and outperform the competition. Often, these companies spend thousands, even millions of dollars on marketing campaigns to acquire more customers.
The question is this: Is there a sustainable and more affordable way to boost SEO ranking and leads without breaking the bank? Introducing eZ-Xpo, the world’s first all-in-1 Virtual Collaborative Network for all types of businesses. We bring companies, partners, and customers together by connecting them via a thriving business ecosystem.
eZ-Xpo provides a complete and cost-effective bundled solution, with a wide array of applications and features companies can use to meet their needs. These can benefit your business by giving your sales and marketing efforts a much-needed boost.
Let us discuss eZ-Xpo’s features and applications. The first application is the Virtual Expo. The Virtual Expo is an online trade fair where companies can promote their products and services 24/7, both locally and globally. Every company can have their own Virtual Booth. Exhibitors can get qualified leads instantly and download them in the form of a spreadsheet.
What’s nice about the Virtual Booth is it has a built-in SEO Booster. Each virtual expo network is associated with a particular SEO keyword. Every time you add content, announcements, or videos, the system will automatically push it out to the Google search engine, helping your company achieve a higher SEO ranking. The more you host virtual expos, the higher SEO ranking you will get.
1. To engage with customers, you can conduct live chat, video chat, and webinar through eZ-Web conferencing. Plus, with our new feature Social Live, boost social media engagement through live video streaming via Google Hangouts, Periscope Live, and Facebook Live.
2. The second application is the Virtual Summit. For example, financial services companies can host an online conference together with their strategic partners to launch new products and promote financial literacy.
Invite multiple speakers to your forum to get a better perspective and valuable insights from industry experts. All attendees can watch the summit live; video conferencing is fully integrated.
3. The third application is the Virtual Job Fair. The traditional way of conducting a job fair requires a big venue. You also have to deal with long lines of applicants. The Virtual Job Fair eliminates all of that.
Hiring the best people is easy because it has a built-in interview and skills assessment feature. Through the Virtual Job Fair, financial services companies can hire agents or brokers to help their business grow. HR managers can follow-up with qualified applicants through live chat and webinar.
4. The fourth application is the Virtual Training. With this application, you can upgrade the knowledge and skills of your employees. People don’t need to be in a common location to participate.
eZ-Xpo makes training easy and convenient by providing you with all the necessary tools – live chat, webinar, and webcasting. You can communicate with everybody regardless of time zone or location. Overcome geographical barriers and save on costs.
5. eZ-Xpo’s Virtual Collaborative Network provides an all-in-one solution for all types of businesses. Boost lead generation and sales now! Avail of our special deals and promos. To learn more, contact us at 1-888-718-5333, or visit www.eZ-Xpo.com.