In this SEO tutorial, we will be looking at the best SEO tools that are used for keyword research, technical SEO, backlink monitoring & analysis and rank tracking. There are plenty of SEO tools that can help you for driving more traffic and higher ranking to your website, but it can also be time-consuming to find the right tool for your requirements. We have put together a list of the best SEO tools for 2019, which can be helpful for every marketer in their business. We will look into some of the tools like semrush, vidiq, ahrefs, moz, Google analytics and Google search console. After watching this video, you will be able to choose the right tool for your content which will boost your rankings and help you rank #1 on google.
Below are the types of SEO tools explained in this SEO tutorial,
1. Keyword research tool (00:58)
2. Technical SEO (04:55)
3. Backlink monitoring and analysis (10:00)
4. Rank tracking (17:20)
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital marketing Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To access slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/seo-tools-best-seo-tools-2019-seo-tools-for-website-youtube-seo-tutorial-simplilearn/Simplilearn/seo-tools-best-seo-tools-2019-seo-tools-for-website-youtube-seo-tutorial-simplilearn
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
#SEO #SEOTools #SearchEngineOptimizations #digitalmarketing #digitalmarketingcourse #digitalmarketingcourse #simplilearndmca #Simplilearndigitalmarketing #simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=SEO-Tools-nQtPThHcdzw&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0