SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is vital for getting people to see your content, but not everyone knows how it works. Luckily, that’s what I’m talking about this week! In this episode, I’ll explain what SEO is all about, and more importantly, how you can tailor your site to fare better in search results.
Proper SEO includes defining what you want to accomplish through optimization and how to reach those goals. I’ll also explain your content’s importance, go over proven “good” SEO practices, and explain “bad” techniques to avoid that can negatively affect your search ranking.
Below is an overview of the tips I’ll share in this episode:
1. Set Goals: Like all of your marketing efforts, you should first start by setting specific, measurable SEO goals.
2. Create a Strategy: This includes keyword research for yourself and competitors, to see what works for them.
3. Use the Right Tools: I discuss three of my favorite SEO tools that help with everything from analysis to content and keyword suggestions.
4. Content is Still King: It’s essential to have your site configured properly. Even more important is having relevant, unique, and well-crafted content that makes all the difference in bringing more people to your site.
5. Is There Good SEO and Evil SEO? Yes! It’s equally important to use “whitehat” techniques as it is to be aware of and avoid “blackhat” methods.
View complete details on my blog post! https://jennielyon.com/10
Download My SEO Workbook: http://jennielyon.com/seo
Neil Patel’s Ubersuggest: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
Yoast SEO Plugin: https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/
Digital Marketing Made Simple Podcast Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1149675285411504/
Get in touch with Jennie:
Book a Free Consultation (https://jennielyon.com/free-consultation/)