What is SEO and how does SEO work? These are 2 questions that I will be answering in this video. When people ask ‘What is SEO and how it works for websites?’ It is a complex question. Ultimately, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is the process of ranking a website and content in search engines in order to drive organic search traffic. Generally, marketers will refer to Google since it is the largest search engine with the most complex algorithm for ranking websites in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
#SPPCSEO Tutorials Complete SEO Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAxThQvxzgE&list=PLCKZKQoSq6y4Zebbxz71dATBZOEUDW755
What is SEO? How Does SEO Work? on Surfside PPC: https://surfsideppc.com/what-is-seo/
What is SEO?
– SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
– SEO is the process of optimizing your website and your content for search engines.
– The end goal of SEO is to increase your website traffic from organic search results.
– The focus of SEO is to rank high on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) for keywords related to the topic of your website.
SEO is also called Search Engine Optimization, and it is the practice of improving your website and your content, and optimizing your website in order to improve your rankings in the search results. The main SEO that people practice is Google SEO since it is the largest search engine in the world. The goal of Search Engine Optimization is to create a content strategy and marketing strategy to drive more clicks to your website and increase your organic website search traffic.
What are SERPs?
Search Engine Results Pages
How does SEO Work?
– Search Engines crawl websites and their pages to review content, website design, speed, and security.
– Search Engines want to rank the most relevant, useful, user-friendly, and comprehensive content from the best sources.
– Search Engines review a variety of on-page and off-page ranking factors to determine which pages to rank for each keyword search.
What do Search Engines Look For?
– Is the content high-quality for the topic being covered?
– Is the content useful and comprehensive?
– Is the content updated & optimized for users and search engines?
– Are users engaging with the content?
– Is the website easy to use and navigate?
– Is the website trustworthy?
– Is the website an authority on the subject?
– How many other websites are linking to this content?
– Is this content shared on social media channels?
#SPPC #SPPCSEO #SEO #SearchEngineOptimization