Discover how to use the Google Search Console in 2020. Our Google Search Console Tutorial will teach you some tips, tricks, and best practices for improving your performance in the Google search engine, how to find technical issues, how to monitor your AMP results, how to improve structured data, finding your top search queries, finding your top SEO pages, and ultimately how to improve your SEO results. When you want to rank higher in Google, the Google Search Console is one of the best places to get started.
You can track your website’s search performance using the Google Webmaster Tool known as the Search Console. Not only can you track and monitor your website, but you can also improve your organic search results performance.
What You Can Do With Google Search Console:
– Submit your Sitemap
– Inspect individual URLs to find technical or indexing issues
– Review your website’s coverage in the Google search results
– Monitor your top search queries, pages, devices, and countries
– Figure out areas of opportunity for your SEO strategy
– Your recipes, jobs, or other structured data can appear as rich results on Google Search
– Monitor, test, and track your AMP pages with Search Console tools and reports
– Test and improve your site’s mobile usability with customized reports
AMP, Rich Results, and Mobile Usability are important aspects you can review in the Google Search Console.