In this lesson, you can learn how to improve English grammar. You’ll see a step-by-step, practical plan to improve your English grammar in any area. Make sure you leave us a comment and let us know which grammar topic you’re going to review first!
What do you think of when you hear the word ‘grammar’? Does it make you think of complicated textbooks, difficult exercises and boring lessons? For many English learners, the answer is ‘yes’. Some English learners even tell us “I don’t need grammar,” or “I don’t want to study grammar.” In this lesson, you’re going to see first of all what grammar really is and why you need it. Then, we’ll share some advice to make it easier for you to learn and use English grammar.
Would you like to improve your grammar even more? Try an online English lesson with a professional teacher and get study tips and more to continue improving: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson with text on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/improve-english-grammar.
This lesson can help you:
– Understand the areas you are struggling with and errors you are making with English grammar.
– Learn what ‘form’ and ‘function’ mean when it comes to English grammar.
– Learn what it means to ‘template’ and how that can help you improve English grammar.
– Get helpful tips on how to make flashcards to improve and learn English grammar faster.
1. Find Your Errors and Weaknesses 1:21
2. Identify the Problem: Form or Function? 3:50
3. Templating 7:55
4. Make Digital Flashcards 11:53
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join
See more free English lessons on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/
English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy: https://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Answers-Interactive-eBook/dp/1107539331.